2012年11月21日水曜日

Essay 2-02a: My Favorite Place

 I have a lot of favorite place, for example.. my school, my dojo, part time job's place.. but the most is my home. Do you know why I love my home? Because I can play with my dogs! I have a lot of another points! I introduce about that.

 First is my living and garden! Because I can be with my family in the living. When I was a junior high and a high school student, I used to watch TV with my family. But now, I am not with my family so often, so I glad with my family in the living. We enjoy watching TV and playing cards. And my young brother is an elementary student, so he is only boy when I am not there. I always thinking sorry to him. So I' d like to be with my family and I like to be with my family, that's why I like my living! And I like garden. My garden has a lot of plants, herb, rose, fragrant olive.. many plants!  We often use them to cook. The taste is very good! We have a terrace in our garden. I have two dogs, small one is in house and the other big one is in the terrace. When I and my older brother were children, we used to play with them. Now, we made a terrace and my dog is there. He seemed liked it. We often play with dogs there, for example ball games. I like my garden because I can play enough with my dogs.

 Next is my room! I like my room because I can relax there. I can read, sleep, and listening music.. I can do many things there. I often make my room messy, but I'd like to keep it clean. My room's wall is white and blue, and the cartain's color is yellow. I don't like their color, especially yellow! But I like my room. My parents bought me them. So, I like them.

 Third is bath room. I often take only shower because I must take two hours to take a bath. I don't have such an enough time. In fact, I would like to take a bath, but I can't. I love there because I can relax and feel good! I also feel that I get fatigue. I often put bath articles when I take a bath. I like them because the small is good. This is why I like bath.

 I wrote some places I like, but there were few of all. And I noticed I wrote about related with my dogs. I like my dogs. I love places that lovely dogs live.
                                                                                                                 453 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿