2012年6月27日水曜日

To My host family



I sent to my host family who I will stay with this summer vacation.


 Hello my host family,

 I really glad to to get your mail. And I'm sorry to be late to send this mail. 


I saw your pictures. You and your husband look like very kind and your daughter is pretty! I want to see Kai soon too.


 I also can tell you a little about my family.
 Keiichi(Father) is an officer of Kumamoto. Keiko(Mother) is work in a kindergarten as a part-time job. Shohei(older-bro) is a collage student in Tokyo. He will be in Kumamoto next year. Yusei(younger-bro) is an elementary student. He is 9 years old. His school is near by my house. I have two lovely dogs, Lucky and Luke. Lucky is a border collie, and Luke is a papillion. They are so cute! I like dogs but I like cats very much too.


 I didn't know you don't eat organs. I surprised little. In Japan, people sometimes eat them and some people likes to eat them. They eat liver, hearts and so on. I can't eat organs, but I love meat. I can eat beef, chicken, pig. I love it. I'm a not vegetarian. 
 I see carvonate drink is called pop there. And I glad to know that I would drink tea.


Activities you wrote sounds so fun! I would like to try them soon! 


I can cook some Japanese foods a little but not good at it. If you want me make something Japanese food, please tell me. I practice to make it and I cook to you there.


I'm happy to hear that you like singing. I also not good at it. 
And I'm really happy that you celebrate my birthday there. It is the first time that it is celebrated other than my family.

I'm really looking forward to see you soon! I want to see you soon!


I'll send you some pictures about my family.
My father's picture is missing now.
348 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Have fun!!!!!
    I wan to go U.S!!!!!!!!!
    I wish you are going have a good time with your host family!!!!!

    返信削除