2012年6月13日水曜日

Very cute bird!

I and my family found some kids birds, shrike in my garden. May be they were born some weeks ago. Every morning, every day, every nights they sing a lot. They are so cute! We have two dogs so I think their birds made their nest in our garden.
 Three days ago, kids birds have fallen down from nest. So my mother helped and return to their nest, but they fell down themselves again. That kept us in suspense. And, a lot of cat's are around my house.  I am really worried about kids birds.
Their parent are so cute.
101 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Yurika,

    Better labels for this post (three or more for every post) might be: "animals, birds, chicks, dogs, gardens, ..." (comma-spaced values without quotation marks). Some of those you also could use on your next post.

    Cheers, PB

    返信削除