2013年1月26日土曜日

BR:2-09 The Ant and the Grasshopper

The Ant and the Grasshopper Grasshopper sings in the Sun. (p,3)

I chose this book because I have read this book before. It was about more than 15 yeaars before. I was in a kindergarten. In this book, an ant work a lot and he knows winter will come. So they have to correct food. But a grasshopper was so lazy. He doesn't correct food and he did not know what will happen. When winter comes, an ant could to endure. But a grasshopper could not endure in winter. He did not have food and home. So he is really hungry and he feels very cold. He wants somewhere to be warm and something to eat. In this story, an ant was so kind and he invited the grasshopper to his home. So grasshopper learned and found lazy is not good. He had to work hard. He doesn't have to be lazy. I also think too. I found about that from this story.
154 words


Dasynes, Katie. (2008). The Ant and the Grasshopper:  Usborne Publishing Ltd.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿