2013年1月27日日曜日

Coming of age Celebration

 This day was our coming of age celebration. I got up at 5 AM. This day,I had to go to hair salon to make my hair arrangement and put me Kimono. I was arranged by beautician. His talk was very interesting. I and he talked a lot in the beauty salon. After he arranged my hair, I went to an old woman to make me put on Kimono. I wore my Kimono when I took Maedori before. The woman was not good at put Kimono. My Kimono is black color and the price was so high. My grandparent bought me the Kimono and an Obi. In addition, they bought me a Geta and a bag. I took Maedori in Yatsushiro because my grandparent live in there. So, I and my family visited grandparent to take Maedori the day before the day taking Maedori. Next day, in the morning, I and my mother and grandmother got up at 5:30 AM and went to hair salon.The hair salon is very good at putting Kimono. There is my grandparent's favorite hair salon. After finished my hair make, we went back home. And we went to a photo studio soon. I was taken many pictures at there. I was taken pictures in a room and outside. I was taken pictures alone and with families. I was taken a lot of pictures. So I got really tired. After took pictures, we went to Gofukuten that selling Kimonos and sold me a Kimono to show me put on the Kimono. After that, we went to the another grandparent house in Ashikita to show them that I wearing Kimono. They said me beautiful and cute. I was so happy. I had never took pictures with my grandparent. We moved by car, so I couldn't leaned the back seat. It was so hard to me. I got really tired. When we arrived grandparent's home in Ashikita, my grandparent were in farm, so my mother called them and I show them my Kimono. They said me I am beautifuland very nice. I took some pictures with all of members. I was glad but I am not feel good because we have to go back to Yatsushiro to do party with my grandparent and family. I was putting on Kimono while the party. The dishes was very high quality and very delicious. Cook cut us stake and fishes in front of us. The dessert was so delicious! I was surprised very much. I would like to eat a lot, but I couldn't eat so much because I was putting on Kimono. I wanted to eat a lot. I was tired this day very much.

451 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿