2012年4月18日水曜日

BR 1-01 : A Little Princess


A young girl stared out from a cab at the foggy London streets..3



 I chose this book because I like princess. This story is about a rich young girl bullied from school. A young girl spoiled by everyone in the school first to she was a richer. But her father died and lost his all money, so the girl became an orphan and a poor person. I thought she is to be pitied then. She was treated cruelly, but she never be base and work hardly. I really proud of her. If I were she, I gave up such a life. One day, a man who know her helped her and told that her father didn't lose his all money. So the girl was took charge by the man and brought up by him and life happily after that. I am glad to she became happy. So I was relieved to know that.

Davidson, Susanna. (2005). A Little Princess. London: Usborne Publishing Ltd.
                                                          [141words/479words]


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿