2012年4月25日水曜日

BR 1-02 : Shark!



Hey, Matt, did you see that? shouted Corban. (p. 3)

   I chose this book because I interested in it. But I never like sharks because they are very fierce. Two boys play at the sea. First, they were enjoying surf, but a boy noticed a shadow. They upset from it because they thought it's a  shark! I like swimming in the sea, but I have little scared when I think sharks are in the sea. The two boys ran away from the shark in a flurry. I agree with them. It's really scared. Two boys thought it's a shark, but ..to tell the truth, it was a dolphin! I like dolphin very much, so I think I want to see it someday like them.



Millett, Peter. (2007).  Shark! South Melbourne: Thomson Learning Australia.                                                  

[117 words/596 words]                                      
                                                         


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿