2012年5月2日水曜日

BR 1-03 : The Frog prince

"I won't marry him, Daddy," she said.

I choose this book because I like princess. This story is about princess and frog's. Do you know this story? This story is very major. It was written by The Brothers Grimm. This princess was indulged among sisters most childishly and was brought up and said selfishness "I do not want to marry". One day, she was helped by a frog in her palace pond. Then, she promised with the frog that she will let it live in her palace and eat from her plate, drink from her glass, and sleep on her silken pillow. But the princess hate the frog so she is going to break a promise. I think that it is bad to break a promise. Finally, she becomes a considerate girl. I really felt relieved that she became obedient. I think being obedient is important from this story. It was a romantic story.


Davidson, Susanna. (2005). The Frog prince. London: Usborne Publishing Ltd.

[148 words/ 947words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿