2012年5月21日月曜日

BR 1-5: The Little Mermaid

    There, at the very bottom of the sea, the water was as clear as glass. (p.4)

   I choose this book because I like princess so much. This story's princess, little mermaid is the best princess I love. I first met this story in Japanese was when I was a kindergarten. I can't under stand "love" but I thought this story is miserable and beautiful. This "The Little Mermaid" is different from each book. Some stories are in the world. This story, is the most miserable story I have ever seen. princess lost everything, and the little mermaid princess disappeared into the waves without known by anyone. I felt very sad to die alone and was not known by my lovers. If I were her, I wonder I choice to be a human girl paying the price. So, I think she was a brave girl.


(130 words)

Marks, Alan  (2007). The Little Mermaid. London : Usborne Publishing Ltd.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿