2012年5月8日火曜日

BR 1-04 : Romeo & Juliet




" It's you I love. If only you weren't a Montague!" ( p, 18)
 

 I choose this book because I like Shakespeare. This book, "Romeo & Juliet" is the best book of Shakespeare's I love. This story is a tragic love romance. I am very impressed and thought Romeo and Juliet are so miserable. I am really moved to tears. Juliet' family, Capulet and Romeo's family were fighting for a long time. They were sworn enemies. They were Verona's richest families.
  One day, Romeo fell in love with Juliet at first sight at a party. And Juliet also gradually fall in love with Romeo. But Juliet had said by her father that she must marry Count Paris. But they were married secretly with help by a monk
  Another day, Romeo killed Juliet' cousin, so he couldn't back to Verona. Juliet and Romeo felt so sad. Juliet visit a monk to help them. The monk proposed her to be a state of suspended animation. He gave a poison to her. She had been a state of suspended, but Romeo thought she dead. So, he sad and sad.. and died. Juliet awoke and knew his die, so she also killed herself.
  Since then, Montague and Capulet never fight there death.
  If I were Juliet, I think I do like Juliet. If my lover is dead, I think I would to die. So I sympathized with Juliet. I never forget this splendid story.


Shakespeare, William (2006). The Frog prince. London: Usborne Publishing Ltd.
                                                                                        [228 words / 1611 words]

1 件のコメント: