2012年5月2日水曜日

Essay 1-02 KGU's good point

I introduce my university today. We have a lot of good places to visit. I introduce five things this time.

First, I think exchange students will need to know is we can use gym. There have many machines. We can get oneself into shape. also, We don't have to pay money. That's a great! We need to pay money if we use sports club. And they have some scales which can see MBI and so on. They have a valance ball, valance step and skipping. you can also use them. Please feel free to go there and enjoy!

Next, we have a large library. They have a few English language newspapers.
Also we have many books and we can watch DVD. There is so silent, so we can study  silently and can study hard. I often go there when I have much time.

Third, we have a school restaurant which cooks delicious dishes. They offer rice, noodle, and so on. Many kinds of food are there. My favorite dish is bibinnba. It is so good. I love it very much. And their costs is low. It can help us. Many student, friends are there, so you can enjoy having a lunch. You never feel sad. And they have a lot of vending machines. If you thirsty, you can buy a drink soon.

Fourth is bakery. We have a bakery in twelfth building. Their bread which baked in there is so good. All things are very delicious. And we can eat in and eat out. If many people is in there, I suggest eat out and eat it in another place. You can use many classes which is not used. Please use them. First, you may be hesitate, but I think you can enjoy and be satisfied if you go. Please let's.

Last is convenience store. We have a LAWSON which is convenience store. We feel hungry and thirsty, you can buy anything what you want whenever. We often buy bread, chicken at there. Its taste is so good! And we can buy sweets. It is a good point.

  Please feel free to go there and enjoy if you visit!
[362words/1383 words]


6 件のコメント:

  1. I often go to the library of K.G.U for do homework.
    Your essay is very nice!

    返信削除
  2. what do eat usually at KGU restaurant ??

    返信削除
  3. Hell Yurika!
    Your advice is very good.
    I often go to the bakery.
    The bakery's bread is delicious!
    I think that our garage is good place.

    返信削除