2012年12月10日月曜日

My favorite drink

 I like tea the most of all drinks. I don't drink juice because I don't like juice, coffee and pops, but I like cafe au lait. I drink only tea every day. I have not drink juice since I was a child. I have drunk tea, green tea, oolong tea, roasted tea. I have drunk only tea! But I have gained tea incrustations on my teeth because I had drunk tea before go to bed since I was a child. I had liked to drink before go to bed, but I stopped drinking tea before sleeping because I do not want to get tea incrustations. Now, I always drink tea even if when I do sports. I do not like sports drink because it is too sweet. I really like tea very much. Just now, I am drinking black tea. It is really good taste and nice to don't sleep.                   (150 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿