2012年12月10日月曜日

My favorite garden

I have a lot of favorite gardens. I know Japanese garden, English garden and Tropical garden. I like red color the most of all colors, but in the case of flowers, I also like white flowers. But, I also like red flowers. I like a lot of kind of flowers, and there are so a lot of kind of flowers in Kuju flower garden. I like really red rose. I have a lot of favorite flowers. In spring, a lot of flowers bloom. So I like spring and I go to Kuju flower garden. There are a lot of flowers and plants. I love there. The landscape is very nice and beautiful. I went there to see cosmos last year, but I couldn't go there to see cosmos this year. So I really want to go there to see cosmos next year. I am looking forward to go there.                                           (149 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿