2012年12月10日月曜日

My favorite vacation memories

 This time, I am going to write about my favorite vacation memories. I stayed home in Minnesota this year. It was so great memory to me. I had such an experience for the first time. Everything was flesh for me. I love Minnesota now. I experienced a lot but the most surprise was lake Superior. I had never seen such a huge lake, so I thought that was the ocean. That looked so beautiful. There were some yacht and ship. Japan is island, so we often see ocean but we don't see lakes so that was so strange for me when I saw lake Superior for the first time. I'd like to go there and my host family someday.                                                                                                                                                                                 (121 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿