2012年12月10日月曜日

My favorite place

 Hawaii is one of my favorite places. I have been to Hawaii six times. I love Hawaii because the view and the ocean and the air, all of them are beautiful. I like Mt. Diamond head. I climbed it with my family. I and my older brother thought it is easy and fun, but my mother didn’t think so and felt to die. Also, I like Alamoana shopping center. When we go to Hawaii, my family goes there by all means. There are a lot of shops and people, And we can eat a lot of kind of foods. Short time ago, my mother and my younger brother went to Hawaii. So I and my father are home only two of my family. I’d like to go to Hawaii next year. So I have to work hard to get money to go there.                                                                              (143 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿