2012年12月10日月曜日

My favorite TV show

 Today, I write about my favorite TV show. I had many favorite TV show before, but these days, I have no time to watch TV. So I don't know what TV show that everyone knows. Now, I like a TV show that named Shabekurisebun. There actors are very funny and they always look friendly. And now, I like countdown TV too. I like the TV show because I can know what music is the most famous these days. These days, we don't buy and use CDs so much, so we often use iphone and internet. That cause we can listen to music more than that buy CDs. But, I can't use iphone well, so I don't use internet so much.                                                                                                                                                                                      (120 words)   

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿