2012年12月10日月曜日

My favorite treasure

 My favorite treasure is my lovely dogs. One of my dogs, Lucky is a border collie. He is very smart, so he learn many things soon. He is soon learner and he is a good boy. The other dog, Luke is a papillon. He is so cute and friendly. He can't learn soon but he is so cute and friendly, so everyone allows him because of his cute. Lucky is eleven years old and Luke is seven years old. I want them to live so long time. I am sad if they will go away They are very cute but their childhood was so cute! They are so kind because they get angry when we get a fight. They were so lovely and small. They are my really treasure and I really love them. I would like to everyone to show how they are cute! I will show their picture.                                                                                                                                                                                   (151 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿