2012年12月10日月曜日

My favorite martial art

 I like martial art, for example Capoeira, Silat, Karate, and so on. I like many martial arts, but Taekwondo is the best of all martial art for me because I am learning Taekwondo now. I have learned it for about five years. So Taekwondo is my favorite martial art. Taekwondo is like Karate and kick boxing. But, Taekwondo has a promotion examination only three times a year and to get a black belt is hard in comparison with Karate. Ability is indispensable to get a black belt. I have a blue belt now. Next, I will take the exam to get a red belt December nine. So, I am nervous now. I'd like to get a black belt soon. And the Taekwondo club’s player of our school is very strong and good at everything of it. I want to be good at it like everyone.                                                                                                                                                                          (145 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿