2012年12月10日月曜日

My favorite food

 My favorite food is chocolate. Chocolate is so sweet and delicious. I like white chocolate, bitter chocolate, milk chocolate, I love many kind of chocolate. But I think chocolate with liquor is the most delicious. I love chocolate of rum's. But, bonbon is not my favorite chocolate because I do not like the texture. I don't like the rattling sound. In winter, the chocolate named Bacchus is sold at many stores every year. I buy it in winter. I have to buy it every year. It is sold everywhere. There is a chocolate called Rummy with a product like Bacchus, it is also very delicious. But I think Bacchus is better than Rummy. I like them, delicious chocolate! But I want to know more delicious chocolate. But I will be careful to don't be to get fat. I want to no longer gain weight. I will really careful about that.                                                    (150 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿