2012年7月19日木曜日

About my cousins

 Today, I write about my cousins . I have eight cousins. The oldest is twenty five years old. She works in a kindergarten in Minamata. She is good at dancing. Second is twenty four years old. She is a rule by a retired emperor in Miyazaki. Third is twenty three years old. She is a collage student in Hokkaido. She often trip to foreign countries. Fourth is twenty one years old. Her major is singing. She is ina Heisei Music Collage in Kumamoto. She is very good at singing. I have heard she singing at sontests and recitals. Fifth, sxth and seventh is nineteen years old. One of them in Minamata and another one lives in Yatsushiro and the other lives in Tokyo. every of them goes to high school. Eighth is in elementary school inMinamata. He belongs to a baseball club. We used to play with everyone but now, we don't play because we grown up. My grandparents lives in Ashikita, so we goes to sea easily. When we were young, we often used to go to sea. We are very close. we gather in my grandparents house at Obon and Shogatsu. I am looking forward to seeing them every Obon and Shogatsu. This year, I think do I have to give Otoshidama to my cousins who younger than I because they are so beautiful mountain and river there. I love those thiongs. Thisyear, I will go to Minnesota, so I feel little miss them.
 246 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿