2012年7月19日木曜日

My best friend

 Today, I introduce my best friend,Momoko. She is in same class with me. We have known from Kindergarten. We went to same kindergarten and junior high school. elementary school and high school was different.
 Her tall is as much as I. And she belongs to same club. She invited me to the club. She lives in Hattanda. She also has two dogs,Musu and Goro. I have two dogs. She went to Toryo high school. Next is about her trip.
 She likes traveling. I like traveling too. The most far place in Japan she has been is Fukushima. She went there as a school trp three years ago. She liked skiing there. That was very interesting and fun for her. I have never done it, so I would like to try it. Kyoto is the best place she has ever been. She went there as a school trip six years ago. She wants to go there again because she likes Shinsengumi, Okita Soji and another member. I also like them. She has been to Korea. She wants to go to the U.K. But I want to go to Italy. If she can goes to North or South, she goes to North she said.
 Next is about her family. She has a brother and a sister. Three grandparents living. There are vitality. her parents are working everyday. Her father is small and black she said, and her mother is tall and skinny she said. She gets along with them. Her childhood memories of her grandparents is went t Korea with them. She lives in a house in Hattanda. The house is eight years old and size is useful. And the color is cream. There is a Nishinihon hospital near by her house. She likes about it. She thinks it is useful to go when she has ill and injured. There is a hospital near by my house too. The name is Nisseki hospital. I also think it is very useful.
 Next is about food and cooking. She usually eat breakfast and eat bread everytime. I eat rice almostly. Breakfast is made by her mother. I sometimes make it for me and my mother. She always eat dinner at home. And I also eat dinner at home. She looks like have good dinner time everyday. She cooks about once, or twice a week. She often makes sweets. She makes that by oven. She often eat out about once a month. Joyfull is her favorite restaurant because there is low price and usefull. The restaurant is in Toroku. I also like this restaurant. We often stay there for more than two years. We can talk and study and so on there. our students also visit there. We call the restaurant Torojoy, because the restaurant is in Toroku.She went there this month. She likes fish than meats. She also likes fruits. She likes grapes, oranges, apples and so on. I also like fruits but I don't like watermellons. But she likes it very much.
504 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿