2012年7月8日日曜日

To my host family 4

Today, I sent this mail.

Thank you for send a Email and I'm sorry to send it too late.   Christina's birthday hears like very nice and dishes hears like very good too! I've never eaten summer pudding. I reseached it by Internet, it looked like very yummy. The color was very beauyiful. I like raspberry.
 
 I think you are very kindness family. I think your father thanks to you. I wish you had a nice time with your grandmother. I don't know how I say. And what things and says are rude to you. I would to know if my terms are rude to you.
 
I don't have special food for birthday. We have some food which we want then for birthday. I have cerebrated only my family bacause my birthday is Obon. The day, my family and friend's family go their grand home. But, last year was the first year my friends cerebrated me. I was very happy. So I really glad to cerebrated by you.
 
   My favorite color is red. the next is black or white. I also would like to know your favorite color.
 
  Have a happy day too.
 
                                         From Yurika,
200 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿