2012年7月19日木曜日

Trip to Hawaii

 I went to Hawaii last summer vacation. It was my sixth trip to Hawaii. My family really love hawaii, especially my mother. She learnes Hawaiian Hula. In rhis trip, we stayed Pacific hotel. We could look sea at the veranda. We went many places and took a lot of pictures . At the hotel, we had breakfastes and seeing a little aqualium there everyday.
 First day, we went to the HONOLULU ZOO. We saw a lot of animals and plants we had never seen. My younger brother likes animals, so he really looked exciting there. After that, we returned to the hotel and had a dinner. We were so tired the day, we slept quickly.
 The next day, it was cloudy. That day, we went to the ALAMOANA SHOPPING CENTER. There is a big shopping moal. We went there by bus called TRORY. The bus is not covered. So we can touch the air and can see the sky easily. We bought some souvenirs at there. Then, we went to the WALL MARKET and WORD CENTER. But, we lost the way we go back to the hotel.
 We went to the NORTH SHORE third day. We went there by bus. the sky, land and sea was so beautiful. The view was wonderful. My older brother bought an ice called Hawaiian shave ice at the MATSUMOTO GROCERY STORE. This shop is famous for Hawaiian shave ice. It looks colorful and cold. It look likes KAKIGORI. And we bought hamburgers at a shop, KUA AINA. We love this shop's hamburgers so we buy them when we go to Hawaii. We really love the shop's. Next, we went to the beach of NORTH SHORE'. The view was so great! We can see turtles if we lucky, and we could see a turtle. It was inthe sea. And next, we went to the DOLL PLANTATION. Many beautiful flowers are there, and cute goods were bought there. There is famous for pineapples and so on. We had a very good time.
 The fourth day, the day was the main day for us. We climbed a mountain called DIAMOND HEAD. This mountain is very famous and popular as a symbol of OAHU. We had seen the mountain by near, but we had never climbed it. I and my brothers and my father didn't feel it is hard to climbe, but my mother said she felt to die. I bought a digital camera for the day, so I took a lot of pictures. On the top of the mountain, there are a lot of people. I had never seen HONOLULU TOWN from over. So it was first. We could see the hotel we had stayed and many another hotels which were known bt many people. The view was so great. We also could see a lighthouse. It also very famous. After climbed the mountain, we visited FARMER's MARKET at the foot of the DIAMON HEAD. At there, many shops were there. They sell juice, lunch, cakes, coconuts, and so on. We enjoyed seeing many thing at there. And, we bought plate lunches for our lunch at there. It was garlic shrimp. And it was so yum! We went back to the hotel, my mother and my younger blother went to the sea and enjoyed swimming.
 Fifth day, we were enjoyed shopping and sight seeing in WAIKIKI TOWN. We went to INTERNATIONAL MARKET PLACE and saw a beautiful night view from the hotel we stayed. We also visited many shops and spot  for sight seeing before go back to the hotel. We enjoyed it.
 Sixth day, the day was the day we had to go back to Japan. I felt really fast to leave there. I thought I would stay more. But we came home. I enjoyed staying to Hawaii. It was really exciting trip.
640 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿