2012年7月8日日曜日

BR: 1-11 Story of DOGS

 I choose this book because I love dogs. And a kind of dogs, border collie appears this book. I have two dogs, and my dog, Lucky is same as this kind. I thought dogs are clever and smart I read. And dogs know bad person who does bad, but they like good person. Of this book, many kinds of dogs appears. So, I feel happy to read. they were so cute! And I would to have dogs since I read it. I got like my dogs more.
 One of my dogs, Lucky's grandfather was a champion of Australia. So border collie is so clever. But the other of two, Luke is papillion, he is not clever than Lucky but he also more clever than anyother kind of dogs. He can do many art.
 I recommend you who loves dogs to read this book.
144 words

Russell, punter(2007). Stories of DOGS. London : Usborne Publishing Ltd.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿