2012年7月6日金曜日

Essay 1-03a: my language learning histories

 Today I tell you my languages leaning history. I learned Japanese and English mainly. Japanese is my mother tongue. I have learned English for many years, but I  can't speak, write, listen so well. I would to be able to speak English well, and If it possible, I would to learn another foreign language. I would to learn Italy, but my school didn't have Italy class.



  First, I have learned English for about 15 years, but first I was too young to lean foreign language, so I didn't understand well.  I leaning English now, I little upset from using P.C. I can't use it well. And reading, listening, writing became more difficult than junior high school and high school, so I feel I need to study English more. And I have to read English books, movies and CDs a lot. German was so difficult for me. I can't read, write, and listen. I leaned it for about 5 or 6 month, but I couldn't be able to speak German.



 Next, Japanese is said difficult in the world, but I can't feel other language is easier than our language. Japanese has kanji, hiragana, katakana, three . It is so difficult even if we are Japaneses. English is said easier, but we have leaned it since we were a junior high school student. So, we feel English is difficult, and many says I don't like English. German is very very difficult for me. it's grammar is likely Japanese. So we feel easier my cousin said, but I don't feel so. It is so difficult for me.

 Third is My childhood's story. I have leaned English for about 15 years, so the first I met English was When I was 4 years old. I think I was very young to learn English. I went to a English school. I went there twice a week. I liked to go there very much first, but I got old, I wouldn't go there finally. And I didn't understand the grammar and spell even I leaned it. I was told some dsand some games there. So I didn't know what do I say and some phrases mean. I just had gone there.



 Fourth, When I was a junior high school student, I made to go to a cram school by my mother. I never want to go there, but I have to go there. I hate studying very much since I was bone, so I thought I can't go there first. But now, I thank to my cram teacher and my mother because I can read and understand easily more than anyone who had never told by cram school. So I was able to go to high school I want to go.



 Finally, about my college. I came to Britain and America department of this school. I have to leaen reading, writing, speaking and so on. there are some different part from junior high and high school. The biggest point is using computers. I am not good at using it, so I think I have to learn about P.C. And I would to use computers quickly and I would to say I am good at using computers and English. This is my wish.

 That's all!

(556 words)

6 件のコメント:

  1. Hi,Yurika. I think German is too difficult for me!! I will take a test in German next week...

    返信削除
  2. I started study English , when I was 4years old too!!!

    返信削除
  3. What kind of language do you want to try?

    返信削除
  4. I think German is difficult. I learn spanish. It is very difficult too.

    返信削除
  5. I want to study German.
    But German is very difficult for me!

    返信削除
  6. I remember with reading this bog that you forgot your German text book!! I want to use computer quickly, too.

    返信削除