2012年7月14日土曜日

Hawaii

 I and my family really like Hawaii. I have been there six times.
 My first trip to Hawaii was when I was in a kindergaten. I excited to boarding airplane because it was my first trip by airplane. When we arrived the Honolulu airport, it was rained. But, I forgot that I did and where we went. The first memory is few.
 Second was when I was too young too. The weather was so good. The sea and the sky was vivid.
 Third was also few memories, but the most I remember is rode a submarine. I was exciting to hear we can ride it , but we had to ride a small ship to submarine's spot. It is hard for me to get into a boat and ship because of I have a seasickness. So I little afraided. We heard an old man was vomited near my family. Finally, we can ride a submarine and my sick was going away. We saw many beautiful fish and sea animals. Unfortunately, we couldn't see turtles , but I was satisfied. It was the experience that was valuable for me.
 Fourth was when I was when I was eirht years old. We went to the trip with my cousin's family and grandparents. I remember almost things. I ride cruiser named Sun set cruiser. The tour was very very fun and fantastic. We danced and had dinner a lot. The dinner was so great. I usually get seasickness when I ride a ship, but I didn't get seasickness then because it was too big. And the season was Christmas, so town was fulled illumination and ornament. I had never seen such a beautiful seen, so I was very happy to see. Many cute and little house made of sweets were there, There wereso amazing for me. At the hotel, big Santa Claus doll was there. We took pictures in front of it. The hotel was also great. We jumped at the bed and ran around the bed. We slept a lot because we romping around morning and aftenoon. We also went Polynesian culture Center. It was the third time to go there. I got tired and boring. But another things made me happy.
 Fifth was when I was a second-junior high school student. It was just my authority-resisting age. So, I never smiled , laughed and be kind to my family. we went there  with my grandparents, but I couldn't laughed to them. Now, I'm very regret doing such things. But few points made me happy sometimes. We went to Kualoa Lanch. I, my mother and young brother rode a zeep and watched their nature. Kualoa Lanch is the spot made JURASIC PARK. I really like the movie, so very excited. Finally we arrived the spot, we took a picture as a cast of JURASIC PARK. And I heard my favorite American drama, LOST was also taked there, so I was very surprised and took pictures a lot gladly. There was a very beautiful place. I want to go there again.

 I will write sixth time's, please watch it.
522 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿