2012年7月19日木曜日

BR: 1-14 The Snow Queen

There was once a wicked demon who made a magic mirror. (p,3)

 I choose this book because of the color waas so beautiful with white. The color is mande gradetion.
 I have read this book before, but I was too young to read this book so I don't remember about it now. Now, I read this book, but I can't understand about Snow Queen. I thought she is very very cold and strict, but she was not so than I thought. I think Snow Queen's existence is so weak. I didn't know who she is first. If I were the heroine, I think I can't go to such a far place for find own partner. Irespect her because she did many trials for her boyfriend. I thought I would like to be like her. Please try to read this book.
133 words


Sims, Lesley (2006, 2004). The Snow Queen. London : Usborne Publishing Ltd.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿