2012年7月19日木曜日

About my friend

 I write about my friend.
 Then, about music. She likes Japanese music. She loves Arashi very much because she thinks their voice is nice. She can not play the piano. She thought she would like to learn it before. She likes to sing. I went to Karaoke with her. She likes Karaoke very much because she feel a lot of fun. She thinks she is not good at singing.
 Next, about Yurie. She likes Western music. She loves foreign music. She likes Asher because she thinks her voice is very nice. She could play the piano before but She is not able to play the piano now. She likes to sing. She likes Karaoke because she feel a lot of fun. She thinks she is not good at singing. She doesn't like Japanese pop because she is not interested in it. She likes Asher the best of all singers. Her favorite song is "Black eyed peas" and "I love". There songs are sung by Asher and Japanese pop group, Arashi. She usually sings many songs at Karaoke. She often sings Amuro Namie's and BOA's songs.
 Then, about shopping. My friend, Manami likes shopping very much. She get clothes in you me town. She often costs about five thousand yen. She likes slirts than pants. She buys foods at convenience store. She likes shopping because that is very fun. She likes LAWSON than Seven Eleven.
 Next is about pets. Manami 's favorite animal is dogs because she thinks dogs are very cute. If she was an animal, she would be a bird because they can fly. She has no pets now. She really wants to have  a pets especially dog.
 Next is movies. Myfriend, Manami saw Harry Potter last. She likes fantasea the most. Many people in that movie but she remember their name. I also remember about it. That was so great and interesting. She thinks Harry Potter was rhe best movie her ever seen. That was wonderful. She watches movies once a month. Her favorite movie star is will Smith. She likes to watch TV. She watches TV everyday. Her favorite TV program is Shabekuri Seven, That TV program is a lot of fun. I also like this program.
 Next is about my frend, momoko. She likes her school very much. She choose this school because she wanted to go there. Her school is not close to her school. She takes fourty minutes to gets University and thirty minutes to high school. She likes the campas because that is beautiful. She likes the other students because they are fun and kind. She likes teachers because they give us many informations. She went to Toryo high school. That has reunions. She meets her friends from high school about once a month. Her memories of high school was about blus band. She thinks University is better than high school because she has time and money now.
Next is about money. My friend Honami has got money by her mother before. She has got about ten thousand yen. She has a bank account. She has a Higo bank account. I also have Higo bank's. And I have Kumamoto Family's too. She uses Shimizu branch near her house. I have gone to the branch with my mother before. She has no post office account, so she has never use in any branch. She withdraw money more often because she has no part time jobs and so on. She has a credit card . She doesn't use so often. She spend five hundred yen a day for lunch. I think I spend nearby that. If she gets ten thousand yen, she will buy a i pod touch. I think that is good. If she gets one million yen, she will buy a apart. the most expencive she bought was Nintendo D.S. and the most cheep is five yen chocolate. I have bought that chocolate. She wants to earn about one million yen a year. I think that is great.
652 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿