2012年7月19日木曜日

To my host family 5

I sent this mail to my host family. My host family cared our family because Kummoto suffered great damage from the heavy rain.


Hello Linda,
We are safe and my house wasn't damaged. Thank you for your concern. I'm glad to you contact me hearing those things about Kumamoto soon.


I want you to hug I when I come.  I am glad that you do it. I'm really happy to you welcome.

I'm not allergic to tomatoes. I can eat tomatoes, but I'm not good at it to eat raw tomatoes. But, I like process tomatoes, like pizza sauce, spaghetti sauce and so on. I like them very much. And I can eat raw tomatoes if I hang on. Thank you for your concern. I can eat anything but I can't eat much mayonnaise and organs only.

If you have some questions about me, Kumamoto, food and so on, I also accept. And you have request about Japanese foods and things, I will practice and reseach. Please tell me.
  Yurika,
176 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿