2012年7月20日金曜日

My hobby, Taekwondo

I tell you about my hobby. I learn Taekwondo now. I started it when I was a second-junior high school student, I saw the dojo at my school zone. I have not seen such a cool sport. I like combative sport, like K-1 and so on. I wanted to learn Karate. But my parents don't agree that I learn it. So, I learned Aikido with my brother for about three years. But, I didn't like it. I had thought I would to learn another like Karate, Kick boxing. When I saw the taekwondo dojo and their player, I felt I was exciting. And I wanted to learn it. Some days had past, I visited the Taekwondo dojo, I experienced how to kick and punch. I had very fun time. I went and did at there sometimes, but I couldn't belong there because I had took a cram school and belonged to chorus club at school. So my mother baned to learn it.
 A day, my mother told me if I pass anentrance examination, my mother arrow I learn it. So, I studied hard for the exam. But I was bited by my dog, Lucky. I shed blood a lot at the carpet. I felt very sad. I went to the hospital and sewed my right finger. So, I can't hand pencils and so on. I couldn't use it. It was hard to study for me. I was removed the stitches few days before the exam. I thought I can study at last, but the day before the exam, I had a fever. My mother harried and took me to the hospital and I got an antifebrile. I took the exam drinking a medicine. I felt really severe waking, but I held out.
 Finally, I passed the exam. So I went to the Suizenji Taekwondo dojo. Some people were there and had kicked a mitt. I was nervous at first, but people were so kind to me. And they were funny so I relaxed. Now, I get along with them very much. but, I don't like games with fights because I'm not good at Kumite called Kyorugi. At playing Taekwondo, we use Korean a little. When we count numbers and do games, we use it. My younger brother also learnes Taekwondo because he was interestad in it that I told. Now, he is in same grade with me. I deeply regret that. I really like Taekwondo.
414 words

2 件のコメント:

  1. I know it,cos I've been learned kyokushin karate for 9years.
    I guess karate is more popular than taekwondo.but there is a Olympics.it's not karate.
    Worldwide taekwondo is much popular,I think.

    Well,you gotta be careful for injured and have a fun to do it.

    返信削除