2012年7月19日木曜日

BR: 1-13 The Wizard of Oz

"Welcome to Oz," cried a man in a pointed hat.


 I choose this book because I liked this pictures. there are so cute pictures in this book. I had never read this book, but I liked thos story by a drama when I was an elementary school student. I played King of Oz's an underling. I knew about this story, but I have not known about it little. I sang many songs about Oz in the drama I was glad to sing the songs. And a dog which appears the story,Toto is very cute. I think the dog is Yorkshire terrier. It is always with main charactor, Dorothy. I want my dogs to be with me like Totoand Dorothy.
 this story is very strange. A scarecrow, a woodcutter and a lion appears. I thought how strange party, they are.
 Dorothy is kindness , polite and carrage. I would like to be like her.
144 words


Dickins, Rosie (2006). The Wizard of Oz. London : Usborne Publishing Ltd.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿