2012年7月8日日曜日

To my host family 3


This day, I sent this mail to my host family.


To Linda

  Hello, Linda and your family,

 I forgot to attach a picture of Luke. Now, I attach it. And I attach a picture of Lucky.

 I cerebrate Christina' s birthday! I wanted to cerebrate her. If it is possible, Please tell her " Happy Birthday!".  I know tomorrow is Independence day. I think I were able to see many fireworks. And I will also cerebrate father. If it is possible, I bring  something presents to them. Now, we have not used air conditioner. I feel happy to will stay your home. 
 
 I see I will not bring some perfumes and Lotions which smells strongly. And thank you to tell me I don't have to bring towels a lot. 

 And I see we will be driving both of me to Bethel. 
 I really exciting to go to your church because I have never been to there.

 I don't have any special to bring there now, but I might be bring some. If it is, I'll tell you.



From Yurika,
181 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿