2013年1月26日土曜日

BR: 2-04 Pinocchio

Once upon a time there was... a piece of wood. (p, 3)

Pinocchio I chose this book because this story is very famous and interesting story. All most was same as Disney's movie, but some points were different. I saw Disney's movie when I was a really little. It was too little to watch the movie, so I don't remember it. I didn't know he was made by his father. I don't know why Pinocchio could speak and walk. And he has emotions. He wants to see many things and he wants to help people. And, he wants to be a boy. I thought very good and kind boy because his father has really good heart. So he will has a good heart. The pictures were also good. I could feel it's warm. I like Pinocchio and his father. I like kind people like them. Thank you!

140 words



Daynes, Katie (2007, 2004). Pinocchio: Usborne Publishing Ltd.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿