2013年1月26日土曜日

BR:2-16 Jack and the Barnstalk

Jack and the Beanstalk Jack was very, very, very hungry. (p,3)

 I chose this book because I like this story. I thought this book is almost as same as the story that I knew. But, there were some different points. Fairy appears in this book. And the chief character's father was killed by giant. I think there are many books that appears fairies in Europe and America. I thought it is very interesting, but I do not know why fairies appears so often. Please tell me if you know the reason. I would like to know about that. And this story, Jack was run after from a dog that kept by a giant. This story is very interesting. I would like to try to climb the Beanstalk. If I have the beans, I would like to exchange with money. And I would like to meet giants and talk with them.

140 words



Daynes, Katie. (2006). jack and the Barns talk: Usborne Publishing Ltd.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿