2013年1月26日土曜日

BR:2-10 The Boy who cried Wolf

 Sam lived in a little village in the mountains. (p,5)
The Boy Who Cried Wolf

 I chose this book because I like this story. I read this book when I was a little. May be, it was about 5 years old. This book had some different points from the book I read. In this book, some boys appears. And told Sam, this story's chief character wants to play as boys live near him. He feels boring that he has to watch sheep everyday, so he wants to doubt for village. Sam cried to people "Wolf!" and people believe and come to his farm. Next, he try to people same thing. He cried "Wolf!". People came to his farm and got angry. The is not wolf. At first, people believed him,but gradually, people do not believe him. So sheep were eaten by a wolf. I learned that liar kill own. I want to be an honor. I do not want to be like him.

150 words
Mackinnon, Mairi. (2008). The Boy who cried Wolf: Usborne Publishing Ltd.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿