2013年1月26日土曜日

BR:2-08 Penguins

PenguinsPenguins live in some of the coldest places on earth... in a world of ice and snow. (p, 3)


I chose this book because I like penguins and I liked the pictures that wrote in this book. For the first time, I had thought there were photos, but there were not. Yhere were so beutiful pictures. And I learned many things about penguins from this book. We can able to find penguins on sunny beaches, and on grassy island by clear, blue seas. I knew there are nearly twenty different kind of penguins, have to pop up for air and to get out of the water. Once a year, penguins leave the sea. I did not know the fact. This book is written about penguins so in detail. I learned many things. Thank you.
115 words


Davidson, Susanna. (2007). Penguins: Usborne Publishing Ltd.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿