2013年1月30日水曜日

Writing Final Exams

I forgot the works and exam about writing 3, but I remember I had thought this class, writing is not easy. I really suffer from computer. I am really not good at using computers. And I also not good at typing, so I passed so much time to type few words. I did not do Typing Home Work and Book Review early, so I had to do many after. I really regret this. I thought I had to do all works early and I was lazy, so I decided I will do home works early.

At this term, writing 4, I really regret my act. I decided I will do home works early but I did not do it in this term. I did few Typing Home Work only. I did not do Book Reviews and post blogs. So I had to do many home works at last. I should have done all of home works early. When I did home works every week, I did not suffer from my home works.

I recommend you who take this class to do your home works early. If you do home works every week, you should post only blogs. You do not have to do Typing Home Work and Book Reviews. And I recommend you to post your blogs when you played with your friend, experienced something special and so on. So you do not have to post many blogs later. I think you will be able to convert words that you think to English immediately when you write that you usually experienced as a diary. This class will help your English growth. So I recommend you should join this class seriously.


280 words


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿