2013年1月26日土曜日

BR:2-14 Butturflies

Butterflies There are butterflies almost everywhere inthe world. (p,2)

 I chose this book because the picyures were so beautiful. This book was written in detail about butterflies, nectar caterpillar and so on. And the pictures like a specimen. The pictures were modern and I liked the design very much. My grandparent have a big specimen. The pictures of this book werelike the specimen. It was so similar. I am not good at bugs and insect, but I think butterflies are beautiful. So I liked this book even if I do not like butterflies. I would like to know more about butterflies after I read this book. Please try it if you interested in butterflies.

                                                                     105 words

Davies, Kate. (2007). Butterflies: Usborne Publishing Ltd.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿