2013年1月24日木曜日

My favorite circle

This time, I would like to tell you about my favorite circle. I belong in Bunkazai Kenkyukai now. I love all the member of the circle and the room but at first, I did not like the circle member. They were not so positive and did not speak and talk. I would like to talk with everyone and play and visit somewhere with members. But they were not talking and playing with me. Now, we talked a lot and visited many places with my circle's members. I ate same thing and I slept in same places. So we got really friendly. Now, I think we are family. This year, fourth grade students graduate from KGU. I and my friends feel so sad that. I do not want them to graduate. We hold a graduate party in March. I would like to make them happy and celebrate. I like them very much.
152 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿