2013年1月21日月曜日

July 26

 Today, we were going to learn from Paul Reasoner, but he didn't come. So, we did games. We enjoyed games but, this day, we had so much time. So we were little boring. We had free time in the afternoon. So I went to my host mother, Linda's office. Her office was so far and difficult to find. I couldn't find where it is. I asked a man how to get to my host mother's office, and he took me to the room and he said to me it was also difficult for me because he usually does not use this road. I remember where her office is. I talked with her and went back to my friends.
 We came home, I ate scone that my host sister Christina made. It was really good! I really liked the taste! I would like to make it in Japan too. Linda and Christina are really good cooker!

159 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿