2013年1月24日木曜日

Speaking 1A party

 January 21. Today, we sis speaking party.This party was the party held by speaking 1A class. Our class is so good friend. Everyone is so friendly. I like this class. I can enjoy many things in this class. Today, we held a party. We gathered at PARCO and went to the shop, named Kitchen Ku. Before we gathered at PARCO, I and my friend, Manami went to a shop that selling Italian chocolate, many kind of cheese and hams and so on. I have been this store many times, but I have just bought chocolate every time. But, I have wanted to buy delicious cheese. I don't like cheese but there's cheese are very delicious! Today, I and Manami bought a small cheese. We thought we can eat it at the Izakaya. We were going to eat it at the party! But we forgot that. We arrived PARCO 18:20, so we went to rest room and quick looked a shop. We went to the place everyone waiting. There were some men. No one girls were there. I and Manami join the group. Other member came to the place and everyone gathered. When we began to go to the Izakaya, Manami noticed she didn't have her umbrella. She was having the umbrella when we went to the rest room. She harried to the rest room to get her umbrella. I went to the rest room with her, but she was very fast and I couldn't reach her. We returned to everyone and went to the Izakaya. The Izakaya was a little small and there were some people. I have never been there, so I was exciting. We cheered and the party started.We ordered many liquors each other and some dishes brought. We can not order dishes till all three first dishes was brought up. After three dishes brought up, we ordered many dishes. We ordered beef, chicken, pizza, and pasta and so on. The dishes were so delicious. I have thought the dishes must be not so good because the price was so reasonable. I thought this Izakaya also will be nice place for my sircle club when we hold a drinking party. We can eat a lot of dishes and the price is low. I am a member of Bunkazai Kenkyukai, and I have a post called Shogai. The post Shogai is to make reservation of shops when we hold a drinking party. And this is important point, we have to take care of everyone. If the liquor decrease, we order to salesclerk. when someone get drunk on liquor, we let someone to  rest room or out side. When someone vomit on the floor, we process. It is very hard and nnot good job. In addition, we can't get drunk because we have to do many things at the place. Correct a talk, we ordered a lot of dishes at this party, so there were a lot of plates on the table. First, we were eating a lot and ordered soon, but gradually, we had too much and full. Koichiro ordered many chicken and beef and fried rice so we were troubled. But, men ate a lot so I thought they eat a lot and amazing. I would like to eat like them. We ate a lot and laughed a lot. We took a lot of pictures.  My folder was filled with everyone's face and laugh. I feel very happy. We saw Jumpei's dance and laughed. In addition, we laughed and laughed and laughed a lot. I felt ouch my cheeks. I felt too much laughter. We having left the Izakaya, we went to the game center Ams to take a pricla. We were 15 people, so it was not easy to enter all members. But everyone entered even felt tight. We enjoyed that. Some people played games and caught some snacks and sweets. I thought she is amazing because I can't catch. I can't win the game. After took a pricla with everyone, we took a pricla without boys. We felt very easy to enter with only girls than with boys. After that, we dissolved and ready to go home. I and Manami came the downtown by bicycle. So we have to go back home by bicycle. It was a little rainy, but we ride bicycles. We were talking and went home while way to home. When I arrived my home, it was rainy. I washed my hand and teeth and take a bath. I have thought I have to do homework without sleeping. But it was morning when I noticed. I was upset very much. But I was satisfied. I enjoyed speaking 1A class party very much! Thank you!

793 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿