2013年1月26日土曜日

BR:2-06 The Inch Prince

The Inch PrinceOnce upon a time, there was a little old man and a little old man. (p, 3)

I chose this book because this story is Japanese traditional famous story. I watched this story at my grandparent's house. It was long time ago. I thought the name was interesting because in Japanese, we call this story "Issunboushi", but in English, we have to call this story, The Inch Prince. I felt very strange. I did not know he was a prince. This book is a little different from the story that I know. In this story "Uchidenokozuchi" make everything. But in this book, hummer make. This is not "Uchidenomozuchi". I laughed this. And In this story, Inch prince become a guard that protect a princess. And Inch prince help people by agiant ogres. After that, Inch prince uses a hummer and he become tall as a man. Inch prince and princess are married and live next to the castle. I enjoyed reading this story.
                                                                                       147 words


Punter, Russel. (2008). The Inch Prince: Usborne Publishing Ltd.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿