2013年1月21日月曜日

July 23

 Today is second day in Minnesota. Today, I and my friend went to Bethel University. Bethel University was so bigger than KGU. The view from Bethel was so beautiful. We learned about history in Minnesota. Minnesota has a lot of lakes. I was surprised to hear that for the first time because Japan don't have so many lakes. I saw a squirrel on the road when I rode a car, and I was surprised at that thing because they are not in Kumamoto. My host father, Martin was laughing looking that I was surprising. It is so common thing here. And we can see deer, wild rabbits, hawks and raccoon here, he said. I would like to see them someday. I go to school with Tomoki by car everyday. Him host family live near my house. He and his family arrive at my house so early, and I should make my self to ready quickly. It is so hard for me. And today, we board a boat. We could see many beautiful places and we enjoyed it. I got so tired today.


                        183 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿