2013年1月26日土曜日

BR:2-18 Pirate Adventures

On the edge of Rotter's Isle stood a prison for pirates. (p,3)
Pirate adventures

 I chose this book because I like pirate stories. I like Pirate of Caribbean. I love Jack Sparrow. But in this book, pirates are written as a dirty and grasping. In this story, pirates are very bad. In fact, pirates are not good group in the world, but they are something special and cool with pirates in the movie, like Pirates of Caribbean. If I were live near this island, Rotter's Isle, I do not want to approach there. I want to leave there. But, I think I would like to be a pirate like Jack Sparrow, because he looks like flee and enjoying his life. I would like to live as him. But I can't. I want to read this book again. Thank you.

128 words

Punter, Russel. (2007, 2006). Pirate Adventures: Usborne Publishing Ltd.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿