2013年1月26日土曜日

BR:2-07 The Peach Boy

The Peach BoyOnce upon a time, an old man and an old woman lived by a river. (p, 4)

I chose this book because I know this book very well. This book is very famous and popular in Japan. But I did not know the name, "The peach boy". I only know "Momotarou". I like this story because a dog appears. And I was surprised the name "six dumplings". This means "Dango" in Japanese. Years ago, I had wanted to eat the dumplings that appears in this story. It looks very deliciously. And I knew the name "ogres". This means  "Oni" in Japan. it is very interesting. I thought that different culture and language make some interesting expression. I enjoyed reading this book. I would like to read another language's.
112 words

Firth, Alex (2009) The Inch Prince: Usborne Publishing Ltd.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿