2013年1月22日火曜日

My club

 Today, I am going to write about my clubs around me. First, I am going to write about my sircle club in KGU. Our sircle's name is Bunkazai Kenkyukai. The name means cultural assets study group. Usually, we talk with club members in a sircle club room. We really like talking with sircle members. Some times, some graduates come to our sircle club room. We like them, so we feel very happy when they come to our sircle club room. This year, we became second glade, so we have to do many things for freshers and own sircle club. When we were freshers, we were just enjoying everything that senior do. but now,we feel that we have to do for our sircle and we have to make freshers happy. And this spring, many freshers come to KGU. I wish many freshers come to our sircle club and I want to do many things with them.

 Our sircle has two big trip. One is in fall and the other is in spring. We can go to many towns in Japan. But we can't go foreign country. When we were first grade students, we went to Hiroshima in fall. We went to Miyajima, Heiwakinenkoen, Genbaku dome and so on. We learned many things. We have to go to town that has cultural assets. I had never been to Hiroshima, I enjoyed there very much. In Miyajima, we saw many deer. I had seen deer in zoo, butI had never seen by near. I thought a little afraid of deer, but I thought they are so cute and kindly soon. Their eyes are so pretty and the ears are interesting. I liked their deer very much. But, when I was eating, some deer attacked me. I was reaaly surprised. A man helped me. A man told us to be careful when we have some food. I enjoyed and experienced many things. I want to go there again. We often have drink party when we go to trip. This time, we stayed a house like a cottage in forest.So we saw a lot of insects. I hate insects, so I had screemed so many times. I like wooden house but I do not want to see insects. We stayed for two days in Hiroshima. I ate Okonomiyaki, oisters and so on. There were a lot of delicious food! We enjoyed staying Hiroshima. I would like to go there again.

            409 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿