2013年1月21日月曜日

July 28

 Today, I went to a farmer's market. I have been to farmer's market in Hawaii, but I enjoyed seeing sold things. There were many vegetables and honeys, and so on. I bought some honey sticks there and Linda and Christina bought some vegetables. After went to the farmer's market, we went to lunch and shopping. I ate clam chowder and a cranberry bread. I thought the cram chowder was good but the cranberry was not so good. We went to some clothes shops and I bought i Phone case cover. After we came home, we cleaned our house and went to Asian grocery store. There were many things from Japan, China and Korea. I enjoyed to see many things. And today, we are going to make soba at lunch, so we have to buy soba and the soup. I wish they liked it. Today's dinner was grilled salmons. Martin made the grilled salmons out side and Linda took them to kitchen and we ate it in the dining.. It was very delicious. The taste was weaker, so I was surprised because I had thought American like strong taste. I thought I am lucky because I can eat healthy and delicious meal!

205 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿