2013年1月21日月曜日

July 25

Today was the day we were waiting to go to shopping!We went to mall of America. There was so big , wide and a lot of stores. I have never seen such a big and wide. I am not good at finding ways, so I and my friend had lost. We wanted to go to souvenir shop, Minneso-ta, but we didn't know how to get there. To find a shop that we want is very hard for us now. We found, found and found.. and we got to there! There were a lot of souvenirs there. I like license plates. So I had wanted some small plates like license plates. There were some license plates key holder, so I bought the key holder like a license plate. We bought chocolates and a cup and a bracelet. I wanted to see many tings more, but times were limited so we couldn't to see. I wanted to buy something for my friend's birthday present, but I couldn't find that I want to her. At last, I gave up to find because it was the time to return to meeting time. So I bought a birthday card for her at a grocery store. I got really tired today.

210 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿