2013年1月21日月曜日

July 27-2

 We went to Saint Paul today. We also went to Saint Paul and Minnesota History center and MN history center today. We learned about history of Minnesota. We know why people came to Minnesota and where they from and how to come to Minnesota. Many kind of people came to Minnesota I learned. My host family came to Scot land I heard. Then, we had a lunch by out side. Today, we had a lunch host family made. My lunch was a sandwich and a small orange and a cookie. It was very delicious! In the bus, I was so tired, so I was sleeping so long time. After came home, I took a walk with Linda. It was too hot. Then, we saw a hawk and wild rabbit and a cardinal. I have never seen them, so I really surprised. A cardinal was so cute and beautiful. It was wearing strong beautiful red.
 At the night, we ate pizza that Linda made. I often eat pizza with meat in Japan, but the pizza, Linda made was no meat. I thought I do not like pizza without meat, but when I was eat the pizza, I surprised! It was really really delicious! I ate many pizza. After that, we watched Olympic games on TV. I couldn't understand that people saying and I couldn't watch Japanese games. But, I could enjoyed watching it with my host family.

238 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿