2013年1月22日火曜日

My club 2

 This is continuetion. In spring, we went to Kyoto. It was February, so the wind was so cold. I wore thin clothes, so i felt really cold. My friend bought me a raincoat for me and I could beard. We walked a lot in Kyoto. We went Mibudera first. Mibudera is so common about Shinsengumi. My friend really like them, Shinsengumi, especially Okita Soji. He is her favorite. I ate a food like a soft cookie named Chafule. It was so really good taste so I bought some the cookies for souvenior. After we went to the Mibudera, we went to Maccha cafe. There is so famous and popular all over season. We lined up to the line that people lined and waited so long time. We could sit chairs finally. I wanted to eat many kinds, but I didn't have so much money to buy many things. So we ate maccha mousse and maccha parfeit. The taste was really good! I was surprised. I had never eaten such a delicious maccha products. I really want to go this shop again if I go to Kyoto. In the night, we went to Kiyomizudera.It is so famous in Japan. I had been there when I was a junior high school student. But I went there in the evening When I was a junior high school student. So, it was the first time to see Kiyomizudera in tha night. The view and the light up was very nice and beautiful and fantastic! We did omikuji and I was tyukiti. It is soso. We enjoyed Kiyomizudera in the night.

 After went to Kiyomizudera, we went back to hotel that we stayed. girls were only 3 members and boys are ten. So, we could stay good. Our room is as large as other rooms, but we felt it is larger than other rooms. We bought many snacks and otsumami and liquor for drinking at convenience store. We gather to one room and talked with everyone. I felt sleepy but I couldn't sleep bacause everyone made me stop to sleep. But we enjoyed talking. Girls talked in our room and enjoyed girls talk. We ate many snacks and otsumami even if it was midnight. I felt to get weight. I ate a rice ball then. I ate "Nozawana onigiri". It was so delicious. We went to bed so late and got up late. In the morning, this day was souveniou day! We found souvenious for family, friend and part time jobs and so on. But, there were few shops that we wanted. We wanted something cute and reasonable, butno bad things. It was hard for us to find good place selling nice souveniors for us. But, w found a nice souvenior shop in the street. The shop was selling many cute souveniors for visiter. So we thought very happy. This shop was the shop we wanted. We bought many things there. Time that we have to go back to Kumamoto came. We went to the station and bought some food suvenior. We ate many Yatsuhashi in this trip. I like Namayatsuhashi than normal Yatsuhashi. We bought normal Yatsuhashi, tasted strawberry, sesami and so on. There were a lot of kind Yatsuhashi. I thought normal Namayatsuhashi and sesami tasted was best. The taste was good! While we rode a Sinkansen, we fell in sleep because everyone was tired. We didn't talk and playingin Shinkansen. I and other girls also so sleepy. So we were sleeping in Shinkansen. When we arrived Hakata station in Fukuoka, we had much time till our bus comes. We got tired and we had many souvenior bag, so we didn't want to walk around the station. But we were hungry and we also didn't want to just wait. So we went to restaurant for lunch. We didn't have much money, so we decided to go Udon restaurant. I ate Ebiten Udon. The taste was good. I like Ebiten Udon. I ate Nishin Soba in Kyoto. I liked it, but I like normal soba. And, I like Udon than Soba. We enjoyed Kyoto very much!

689 words

1 件のコメント: